Financial Systems Business Analyst
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 120m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 34 countries on a fleet of over 360 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 300 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 12,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31 year safety record.
Ryanair is looking for a Financial Systems Business Analyst for a permanent position based in our Head Office here in Swords.
This position will report directly to the CFO.
- Act as Primary liaison between Finance and information technology
- Identify and define finance functional requirements
- Assist in the development of the business requirements
- Document “as-in” and “to-be” finance processes
- Identify and design process improvements and automation
- Identify opportunities to implement new systems and features and guide system functionality upgrades
- Develop and assist in executing user acceptance test plans
- Project management role on financial systems projects
- Ensure projects follow appropriate IT and Audit guidelines
- 3 + years of finance systems and business analyst experience
- Testing experience
- Project management experience
- Good understanding of finance processes
- Excellent analytical skills are essential. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, strong interpersonal and excellent communications skills.
- Experience of ERP systems (preferably SAP) and business intelligence systems (eg. Cognos, Qlikview) is essential. Experience of payroll, treasury and other finance systems is preferable.