Duty Materials Co-ordinator
Ryanair are currently recruiting for a Duty Materials Co-ordinator.
The successful candidate will be based in our new Head Office in Airside Business Park in Swords.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience in Europes leading airline as we continue to take delivery of our new aircraft.
• Organising the movement of parts around our network.
• Providing updates and reporting on the progress of these parts within the suppy chain.
• Liaising with the different departments within ryanair to support our operation
• Assisting the materials department with the sourcing of parts.
• Being a team player and communicating key information relating to important tasks.
• Assisting in controlling our costs.
• Assisting in controlling spares requirements for all our aircraft.
• Monitoring our stock levels through our computer system.
• Accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by management.
• Be an effective communicator
• A sound knowledge of computer systems
• The ability to work on own initiative
• A mature sense of judgement
• Be organised and have the ability to multitask
• The ability to negotiate