Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 81 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of over 300 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 105m this year to 180m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Travel Labs Poland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ryanair and has opened a new digital hub in Wroclaw. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Developing high quality, testable and performant apps using Agile work practices
- Driving best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
- Assisting analysts and business stakeholders in shaping, estimating and planning new requirements
- Participating in regular showcases of new work to the product owners and business stakeholders
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- 3 + years of professional Android development experience.
- A deep familiarity with Java and Android Framework
- Experience of working within a continuous development environment and source code repositories like GIT
- Experience of collaborating with a UI/UX team
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Here’s what would be nice to have
- Experiance with Kotlin, RxJava and Dagger
- Stash, Jira, and Confluence.
- Have published one or more Android apps in google play
You’d be a great fit if you
- Raise the bar for your team technically, and are tenacious, curious and collaborative in all aspects of your work
- Are a quick learner and have excellent communication skills
- If you have a Github account, have contributed to open source projects, have a personal project of which you’re particularly proud or are currently getting neck-deep in a new technology that you’re really excited about, tell us all about it in your cover letter!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Sport card (Multisport Plus)
- Private Healthcare
- Flight ticket discount
- Wide range of projects