737 First Officer - London Stansted
Operating a fleet of more than 400 Boeing 737 aircraft, Ryanair offers the opportunity for experienced Pilots to fly our passengers safely across 85+ bases on over 2000 daily flights.
Our recent aircraft order of 180 further Boeing 737-800, as well as options for 100 more Boeing 737 MAX 200’s, has created an exciting environment for ambitious pilots who want to become part of Europe’s favourite airline.
Due to our extensive growth we are currently hiring Direct Entry Captains on Ryanair Direct Employment Contracts who are type rated on Boeing 737 aircraft.
We have base oppotunities throughout Germany
Why join our team: Why not?
Apart from growing faster than any other airline in Europe, we have one of the youngest fleets in the industry, flying to a wide variety of destinations.
We also provide you the following:
- Outstanding earnings potential
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Unrivalled career progression – new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world.
- Industry leading training
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years, with Boeing 737 Max 200’s arriving in 2017.
- Great base opportunities available at many locations across the network
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – B737 300-900 TYPE RATED DIRECT ENTRY FIRST OFFICER
OPERATOR CONVERSION COURSE (OCC)
- Does the applicant have the right to work in EU? (Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU)
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65)
- Licence Type – a) EASA Part FCL/ JAR b) National Licence compliant with ICAO standards Note: c) Will require IAA validation – (Some national licences will not be accepted by the IAA).
- Validity of Licence – (Must be valid. Applies to Part FCL/JAR and National Licences.)
- Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- Minimum 1,200 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 1000 hours on CS25* Type Aircraft
- Minimum 800 hours on the B737-300 to 900 series
- Applicant must have the B737 300-900 type rating listed on the Licence.
- For EASA/JAA licence holders the application must be made within 36 months of the most recent B737 300-900 “Valid Until” date specified in Section XII “Certificate of Revalidation”. i.e. the B737 300-900 Rating must not have expired for longer than 3 years at the intended (OCC) course commencement date.
- English Language Proficiency –minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4).
- (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
- Must have operated on B737 300-900 within the 36 months prior to the course start date.
* CS-25 Certification Specifications applicable to turbine powered Large Aeroplanes. An aeroplane of more than 5700 kg (12500 pounds) maximum certificated take-off weight.
Fast track to command