Accountant- Marketing Department
Ryanair is Europe’s No.1 airline, carrying 139m customers p.a. on over 2,000 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting 222 destinations in 37 countries on a fleet of over 430 new Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 240 B737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. These modern aircraft are among the quietest and most fuel efficient in operation, making Ryanair one of the greenest, cleanest airlines in Europe. Ryanair’s team of over 13,000 highly skilled aviation professionals deliver Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 33 year safety record.
We are looking to fill a key role in our Marketing team in our Dublin head office. This role will report directly into the Chief Marketing Officer and will manage a wide range of projects, working hand in hand with all teams across Marketing Department.
The role is ideally suited for a Big 4 accountant with a commercial mindset that is looking for career experience different to the well-worn path of a chartered accountant into a finance function. The person will be someone not afraid to get stuck into areas of the business that they have not been exposed to before.
- Co-ordination of the Always Getting Better Program.
- Marketing investment analysis.
- Commercial contracts – lead department unit cost reductions and savings program.
- Digital marketing projects.
- Brand and product marketing projects planning.
- Proactive management and reporting of various marketing operations.
- Run internal or cross-departmental projects if required.
- Build and maintain financial models on ancillary sales.
- Manage the marketing and customer service departments P&L budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Manage the marketing and customer service departments resource planning process.
- Manage the P2P process for the marketing department. One direct report.
- Big 4 Qualified Accountant with 2+ years post qualification experience.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail and a strong focus on costs.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and deliver projects without being hand held.
- Proven working experience on projects.
- Fluent verbal and written English are essential.
- Solid organizational skills including close attention to detail, multi-tasking skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Confident and ability to communicate clearly at a C level.
Competitive Salary & Airline Benefits