Engineering Materials Officer - Graduate
Ryanair is currently recruiting for an Engineering Materials Officer to join our team. Based in our Head Office in Dublin, the successful candidate will work as part of a small team in our Engineer department with responsibility of supporting our fleet of over 360 Boeing 737-800 series aircraft across our European network. You will be able to gain experience in the purchase of aircraft parts for scheduled maintenance and AOG situations, ensuring that aircraft parts are in the bases required for maintenance to be completed and liaise with suppliers regarding warranties.
Working proactively in a fast paced environment, this is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience and build their career in Europes leading airline.
You will be responsible for:
- Assist in Purchasing, Warranty and Repair control of all parts and aircraft systems.
- Assist in Repair Order pricing and quote approval
- Monitoring Repair facilities to ensure they support out Operation
- Working with Vendors on Spare part issues.
- Liaising with Tech Services on Repair requirements
- Supporting Mod programmes with spare parts.
- Supporting Base Maintenance and ensuring all repairs are done efficiently.
- Ensuring that adequate spares are available to support our Operation. .
- Supporting parts requirements for all our aircraft Bases.
- Liaising with Vendors on Technical and Commercial issues.
- Support our Maintenance Control Operation as required.
- Assisting in controlling our costs.
- Accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by Management.
- A suitable degree qualification.
- A willingness to develop a career in Ryanair
- Be an effective communicator
- Relevant computer skills
- The ability to work on own initiative
- A mature sense of judgement
- Be organised and have the ability to multitask
- The ability to negotiate