Application Support Analyst
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 81 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of over 300 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 105m this year to 180m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Travel Labs Poland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ryanair and has opened a new digital hub in Wroclaw. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
- 2nd line role with key focus on ensuring all incidents, service requests and change requests are dealt with in a professional manner within the SLA and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Responsible for the creation and the updates of Knowledge base articles in Service Now and Application Knowledge pages in Confluence (past experience of the specific tools is appreciated but not mandatory).
- When required supporting the team with change management process for the application portfolio (from the RFC creation until the CAB approval and change implementation).
- Utilise internal test systems and remote support methods to investigate reported faults.
- To retain ownership of issues logged by the customer until resolution.
- Liaise with Development Team/Vendor to find resolutions to reported software faults and to ensure that defects and change requests are managed effectively.
- To communicate and liaise as necessary with other internal teams to support customers, issue resolution and product improvement.
- Assist Delivery Managers with implementation of processes and reporting.
- Assist the business with product testing when required.
- Provide extended out of hours support where necessary (on-call shift)
- Proven customer service skills (2 years)
- Fluent English is a must have
- Effective personal management; able to work under pressure, manage workload and achieve deadlines, ability to manage priorities and expectations both internally and with customers.
- Working knowledge of basic IT systems
- ITIL foundation as a minimum (Intermediate level appreciated Service Operation and/or Continual Service Improvement)
- A willingness to provide out of hours Customer Support as part of an on-call team rota
- Competitive salary
- Sport card (Multisport Plus)
- Private Healthcare
- Flight ticket discount