Liaison Engineer - Poland
WAMS in association with their client airline Ryanair is currently recruiting for a liaison engineer to be based in Poland. As the successful candidate you will oversee the detailed running of your nominated engineering bases and monitor standards and liaise with our maintenance providers at other nominated bases. The role will require you to have a full understanding of scheduled, non-scheduled and AOG maintenance and the ability to plan and accomplish this.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Aircraft maintenance experience in a management or supervisor role.
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English (must)and Polish (preferable).
- Good computer literacy
- Excel, word and power point
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision.