Media Manager - Sales and Marketing
Ryanair is Europe’s No.1 airline, carrying 129m customers p.a. on over 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting 210 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 400 new Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 240 B737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. These modern aircraft are among the quietest and most fuel efficient in operation, making Ryanair one of the greenest, cleanest airlines in Europe. Ryanair’s team of over 13,000 highly skilled aviation professionals deliver Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 32 year safety record.
We are looking to add a key role to our central Sales & Marketing team in our Dublin head office. This role will report directly into the Head of Sales & Marketing and will be working hand in hand with all S&M Managers across Europe.
- Plan, manage & coordinate the implementation of bespoke cooperative marketing plans on owned & paid media, between the Ryanair Sales & Marketing team and their tourism board partners across all markets / Europe
- Analyse campaign performance and generate insights on how to improve product portfolio and campaign proposals
- Coordinate and deliver post campaign reports
- Coordinate weekly update meetings with key internal stakeholders
- Ensure that all campaigns are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Proactively address issues in the implementation process
- Support the central Sales & Marketing team on additional tasks whenever capacities require
- Run internal or cross-departmental projects if required
- Any other task which is being designated by the Head of S&M
- In-depth understanding of both offline and online media / Digital Savvy
- Background in account/relationship management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven working experience on projects
- Fluent verbal and written English is essential. Other languages would constitute a plus
- Solid organizational skills including close attention to detail, multi-tasking skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Confident and upbeat personality.
Competitive Salary & Airline Benefits