Ryanair is Europe’s Number 1 airline, carrying over 139m customers p.a. on more than 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting 224 destinations in 37 countries on a fleet of 455 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 240 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m customers p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 13,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 33-year safety record.
In 2017, Ryanair became the first European airline to have carried over 1 billion customers.
Ryanair are currently recruiting for a Crew Controller to join their team.
Based in our Head Office in Airside Business Park in Swords, the successful candidate will work in our Flight Operations department. This is an excellent opportunity to join Europes leading airline and to gain experience in a busy working environment. This role involves shift work.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
• Tracking crew flight duties
• Ensuring crew are within flight time legal limits
• Accurate recording of crew absenteeism & punctuality
• Occasional driving of Crews to aircraft
• Developing and implementing solutions to day to day crewing problems
• Assisting with the development of efficient, cost effective solutions to operational disruptions
• Any other duties as requested by Operations Control management
A high degree of flexibility will be required and the successful candidate should possess:
• The ability to hold a Dublin Airport Airside ID
• The ability to work and communicate effectively under pressure
• Good problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills and strong outgoing personality
• Proven ability to work under pressure
• A good telephone manner
• Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and/or EDCL would be an advantage)
• Full driving licence