Quality Assurance Engineer - Madrid
JC Aircraft Maintenance are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Engineer to be based in Madrid, Spain working in co-operation in our client airline, Ryanair.
With a current fleet of over 350 aircraft, this is an excellent opportunity for an aircraft engineer to join our team and gain experience in Europes leading airline. Reporting to the Engineering Quality Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Attend training as required by the Engineering Quality Manager
- Monitor the standard of maintenance of engineering providers
- Carry out audits throughout the Ryanair network as laid out in the Engineering QA audit schedule
- Attend monthly QA meetings
- Will be expected to carry out audits outside of office hours including night time
- Participate in the Engineering QA weekend duty roster
- Experience relating to aircraft maintenance or operations is an advantage
- Have knowledge of EASA Part 145 & Part M regulations and QA experience relating to aircraft certification. This would be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Auditing experience an advantage.
- Ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English required. Another European language will be an advantage.
- Flexibility to travel the Ryanair network
- Must hold a valid EU passport and clean driving licence
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change quickly
- MS Office suite experience