Employee/Industrial Relations Manager - Portugal
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 139m guests p.a. on more than 2,000 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 37 states on a fleet of over 450 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 14,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and extending an industry leading 33 year safety record.
In December 2017, Ryanair announced that it will recognise Trade Unions. Ryanair are now looking to recruit a number of Employee/Industrial relations managers to lead these negotiations and deliver collective agreements with Trade Unions in 20 countries that meet our peoples needs, while maintaining Ryanair’s industry beating productivity and low fares model.
We are looking to hire expert negotiators with a demonstrable track record in leading and concluding negotiations on either side of the negotiating process in an IR/Union environment. You will play a key role in defining our employee relations strategy and how we interact with Trade Unions and Ryanair People.
We currently have open positions for candidates with experience in at least one of the following countries, Belgium, France, Spain & Portugal.
*Please note that these positions will be based at our International Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
- 1-3 Years employee/industrial relations experience.
- Expert negotiator with a demonstrable track record in leading and concluding negotiations on either side of the negotiating process in an IR/Union environment.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of EU Employment Law.
- Must have expertise in union negotiations with Portugal.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
- Ability to foster constructive relationships.
- Fluency in English and in national language, i.e. Portuguese