Ryanair is Europe’s favorite low fares airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 68 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 186 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
With a recent announcement for 180 new aircraft Ryanair is expanding its engineering facilities throughout its extensive European network.
To provide engineering support, Ryanair Technics operated by JC Aircraft Maintenance (JCAM), is inviting applications to join our Heavy Maintenance team in Seville. This is an excellent opportunity to work with Europe’s leading airline and to work in an exciting and ever changing environment. We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Liaise with Planning, Engineering, Quality and Check Supervisors on the printing of aircraft check packs.
- Print check packs and distribute to the relevant zones of the aircraft.
- Collate all aircraft paperwork once completed and ensure that it is completed correctly.
- Follow up on incomplete / missing paperwork.
- Ensure that all paper work is scanned, bookmarked, backed up and entered in aircraft records.
- Previous Doc Control experience.
- Aircraft experience / knowledge is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of AMOS is desirable.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.