Ryanair São Paulo Roadshow - Captains
RYANAIR, EUROPES FAVOURITE AIRLINE, ARE COMING TO BRAZIL ON THE 15TH AND 16TH AUGUST TO MEET PILOTS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN WORKING IN EUROPE!
Ryanair, is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 130 million PAX per annum on a fleet of over 400 Boeing 737-800 Series aircraft. Between 2017 and 2024 our passenger numbers will increase to 200 million PAX and our fleet to 600 Aircraft and as a result we are looking to recruit experienced pilots for bases throughout Europe.
Reasons to Join Ryanair!
- The best Roster in the industry – 5/4
- Fantastic salary and earnings potential
- Great choice of bases available
- Industry leading training
- Financial stability
- Time off!
We require the following pilots who are ready to make the move to Europe!
- B737 NG Rated or B737 300-500 Series Captains with a minimum of 3500 Total flight time, 2000 hours on Multi-Crew on an aircraft greater than 30 Tonnes, MTOW and 800 hours PIC. Time of last flight as Captain on type must be within 36 months.
- Other Captains – We are interested in meeting Captains who are actively currently flying other aircraft, ie Airbus, Other Boeing aircraft and who meet hours criteria above and who hold a valid B737 Type Rating on their licence. We will consider applicants who last flew on a B737 type aircraft MAX 5 years ago and have the capacity to take on an OCC course and additional EASA examination requirements.
- Non-Type Rated Captains – If you do not have a B737 type rating, we do not have immediate requirement but feel free to come and meet us to discuss possible future collaborations.
*For B737 300-500 Series Captains, a B739 OR NG rating on Brazilian licence will be required before joining.
Unfortunately, we are not looking to hire FO’s at this stage and Captains who only have Turboprop experience.
*All pilots must meet EU work permit requirements.
Our Sao Paulo roadshow will take place at 10am, 2pm and 5pm at the Prodigy Grand Hotel Berrini on Tuesday 15th August. Our Rio roadshow will take place at 10am and 3pm at the Sheraton Grand Rio, Hotel & Resort on Wednesday 16th August.
Please note, we will only be available at the specific times noted above.
To register your attendance please email location, date and time to firstname.lastname@example.org